Instead, they can send messages to chat with other participants.
1. Request Floor
If the audience requests a Speaker role inside the event, by pressing the "hand" icon, they can be promoted as Speakers and intervene with voice or video inside the meeting.
2. Choose a Language (lower-right corner)
- You will hear your preferred language either from the active speaker or from the simultaneous interpretation.
- Different languages will be available at the event depending on your needs.
3. Interface Language (top-right corner)
Choose in which language all of the features will be displayed, including on the portal or login process.
4. Speaker View
- Toggle between single and multiple-speaker views
- Choose to see the active speaker only or other participants
- Optional depending on the event configuration
5. Speaker List
Press to see the list of all speakers invited to the event
6. Sign Out
Press to leave the event and go back to the login page.
7. Live Technical Support
Opens a private chat with the BoostEvents staff for technical support.
8. Event Slides
They will be shown if they are uploaded.
9. Magnifying Glass
Event slides or video feed from the active speaker will go on full-screen when pressed.
10. Chat Channels
Choose the one you would like to chat with in any language (learn more about chat channels).
The moderator can submit questions with options for you to answer during the event.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.